7th Jun, 2020

Two people in lucky escape after chip pan fire in Bromsgrove

FIREFIGHTERS attended a chip pan blaze in Bromsgrove yesterday afternoon.

It broke out in a flat in Burcot Lane, around 3pm.

When the two crews from Bromsgrove Fire Station arrived the flames had already been put out but the property was smoke-logged.

Two firefighters, using breathing apparatus, entered the flat to check it would not reignite and then the crews ventilated the property.

A woman was treated by paramedics at the scene before being taken to the Alexandra Hospital as a precautionary measure.

A man who was also in the flat did not need treatment.

Business Directory

From plumbers, to restaurants, we can provide you with all the info you need

Public Notices

View and download all of the public notices in the Bromsgrove Standard

Digital Advertising

Advertise on the Bromsgrove Standard to boost your online presence

Book an Advert

Book your newspaper advert with our online advert creation tool