6th Mar, 2021

Fire crews extinguished house blaze in Barnt Green

FIRE crews from Bromsgrove and Redditch attended a house blaze in Barnt Green yesterday afternoon.

The small fire at the property in Hewell Road started on a cooking hob around 12.30pm.

After it was extinguished, the property was ventilated by firefighters and neighbouring homes were checked for smoke logging.

Reader Travel

Check out all of the latest reader travel offers to get your hands on some free gifts

Book an Advert

Book your newspaper advert with our online advert creation tool

Announcements

Weddings, Birthdays, Bereavements, Thank you notices, Marriages and more

Printing

We can provide all of your printing needs at competitive rates