Three crews attend fire at Bromsgrove flat

By Tristan Harris Friday 05 September 2014 Updated: 05/09 10:14

A MAN suffered smoke inhalation after a blaze broke out in his Bromsgrove flat.

The incident happened about 11pm last night (Thursday) at the ground floor property in Maple Court, Finstall.

Two crews from Bromsgrove and one from Redditch attended and, after putting out the flames, four flats in the area were ventilated.

Fire Safe Services also attended to reset the fire alarm system.

Share This

Regional news »


Redditch Standard
Fears for Redditch patients after Worcester meltdown

CAMPAIGNERS fighting to save services at the Alexandra Hospital have ...

Stratford Observer
District council hands over £2,215 of travel tokens to charity

STRATFORD District Council has handed over £2,215 worth of unused ...

Worcester Observer

Visit the Worcester Observer website for the latest.

Evesham Observer
Looking good for award

A UNIQUE scheme to brighten up the ground floor of ...