Hi: 8° Lo:2°
By Tristan Harris Friday 21 February 2014 Updated: 25/02 13:17
FIREFIGHTERS put out a blaze at the Catshill Village Bakery at 6.10pm on Tuesday (February 18).
The fire started in an air-conditioning unit and, after it was put out, the two crews from Bromsgrove had to deal with the smoke-logged building.
They used positive pressure ventilation equipment to clear the air.
RUBERY residents have welcomed the introduction of a
A BROMSGROVE couple want residents to help them
IT WILL be an emotional day on Sunday
SCHOOLS and youth organisations across Bromsgrove, Rubery and
AN OUTBREAK of norovirus has forced a ward to close ...
A MAN from Stratford who raped a prostitute twice as ...