Two taken to hospital after Catshill house fire

By Tristan Harris Monday 24 February 2014 Updated: 27/02 23:40

TWO people were taken to hospital after a house fire in Catshill at 12.19pm on Saturday afternoon (February 22).

Two fire crews from Bromsgrove went to the scene to extinguish the blaze and a man and a woman were treated at the scene after suffering smoke inhalation.

Two ambulances attended the incident and the pair, one who also suffered burns to their hand, were taken to the Alexandra Hospital as a precaution.

Share This

Regional news »


Redditch Standard
Hospital risk rating increases

THE RISK rating of the Trust which runs the county's ...

Stratford Observer
Salford pupils handed fire safety award

SAFETY-CONSCIOUS pupils at Salford Priors Primary have been named fire ...

Worcester Observer

Visit the Worcester Observer website for the latest.

Evesham Observer
Jack’s charged with a top job

A BROADWAY electrical firm has added a bright spark to ...

Local Businesses More Businesses »