Hi: 9° Lo:6°
By Tristan Harris Monday 24 February 2014 Updated: 27/02 23:40
TWO people were taken to hospital after a house fire in Catshill at 12.19pm on Saturday afternoon (February 22).
Two fire crews from Bromsgrove went to the scene to extinguish the blaze and a man and a woman were treated at the scene after suffering smoke inhalation.
Two ambulances attended the incident and the pair, one who also suffered burns to their hand, were taken to the Alexandra Hospital as a precaution.
BROMSGROVE'S Pizza Hut restaurant has closed its doors
BROMSGROVIANS wanting to get into the Shrove Tuesday
A BROMSGROVE man who started out life as
SOUTH Bromsgrove High School was crowned champions for
A WORLD famous comedian will be stopping off in Redditch ...
SOUTH Warwickshire Foundation Trust's Glen Burley has been ranked as ...