Hi: 8° Lo:2°
By Tristan Harris Friday 21 February 2014 Updated: 25/02 13:17
FIREFIGHTERS put out a blaze at the Catshill Village Bakery at 6.10pm on Tuesday (February 18).
The fire started in an air-conditioning unit and, after it was put out, the two crews from Bromsgrove had to deal with the smoke-logged building.
They used positive pressure ventilation equipment to clear the air.
A BROMSGROVE mum and her teenage daughter have
WORLD-FAMOUS gravestones in memory of two railwaymen have
RESIDENTS gathered at Artrix to celebrate the first
VICTIMS of a coach crash in which a
AN OUTBREAK of norovirus has forced a ward to close ...
A MAN from Stratford who raped a prostitute twice as ...