Two taken to hospital after Catshill house fire

By Tristan Harris Monday 24 February 2014 Updated: 26/02 01:04

TWO people were taken to hospital after a house fire in Catshill at 12.19pm on Saturday afternoon (February 22).

Two fire crews from Bromsgrove went to the scene to extinguish the blaze and a man and a woman were treated at the scene after suffering smoke inhalation.

Two ambulances attended the incident and the pair, one who also suffered burns to their hand, were taken to the Alexandra Hospital as a precaution.

Share This

Regional news »


Redditch Standard
Parents to be sentenced over baby death

A MOTHER and father will be sentenced later today (Thursday) ...

Stratford Observer
Housing development bears fruit for district's residents

A HOUSING development has borne fruit for Stratford residents a ...

Worcester Observer

Visit the Worcester Observer website for the latest.

Evesham Observer
Bell Tower team close to funding dream

A MAJOR fund-raising appeal which aims to secure the future ...