Two teenagers caught up in Bromsgrove flat fire

By Tristan Harris Monday 17 February 2014 Updated: 19/02 22:19

TWO TEENAGERS were treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a second floor flat at Grafton House, Burcot Lane Bromsgrove, yesterday morning (Sunday).

The incident happened about 8.30am and the two teens were given oxygen at the scene.

Two fire crews from Bromsgrove and one from Redditch attended with the blaze being put out by 9am. Firefighters then used equipment to ventilate the property.

A West Midlands Ambulance spokesperson said one rapid response unit and an ambulance were sent to the scene.

Neither the man or the woman needed hospital treatment.

Share This

Regional news »


Redditch Standard
Fears for Redditch patients after Worcester meltdown

CAMPAIGNERS fighting to save services at the Alexandra Hospital have ...

Stratford Observer
District council hands over £2,215 of travel tokens to charity

STRATFORD District Council has handed over £2,215 worth of unused ...

Worcester Observer

Visit the Worcester Observer website for the latest.

Evesham Observer
Looking good for award

A UNIQUE scheme to brighten up the ground floor of ...