Two taken to hospital after Catshill house fire

By Tristan Harris Monday 24 February 2014 Updated: 24/02 23:05

TWO people were taken to hospital after a house fire in Catshill at 12.19pm on Saturday afternoon (February 22).

Two fire crews from Bromsgrove went to the scene to extinguish the blaze and a man and a woman were treated at the scene after suffering smoke inhalation.

Two ambulances attended the incident and the pair, one who also suffered burns to their hand, were taken to the Alexandra Hospital as a precaution.

Share This

Regional news »


Redditch Standard
Norovirus closes hospital ward

AN OUTBREAK of norovirus has forced a ward to close ...

Stratford Observer
Stratford on Avon man jailed for raping prostitute

A MAN from Stratford who raped a prostitute twice as ...

Worcester Observer

Visit the Worcester Observer website for the latest.

Evesham Observer
School floored by donation

PUPILS and teachers at the Vale of Evesham School are ...