By Tristan Harris Friday 21 February 2014 Updated: 24/02 23:06
FIREFIGHTERS put out a blaze at the Catshill Village Bakery at 6.10pm on Tuesday (February 18).
The fire started in an air-conditioning unit and, after it was put out, the two crews from Bromsgrove had to deal with the smoke-logged building.
They used positive pressure ventilation equipment to clear the air.
TWO people were taken to hospital after a
A BROMSGROVE mum who took her son and
ALCOHOL, tobacco, cigarettes and cash were taken in
POLICE want to speak to a woman who
REDDITCH'S MP has claimed she would have considered quitting if ...
THE FUTURE of the Greig Centre in Alcester has been ...
AS WE get ready to launch the Worcester Observer next ...