Two teenagers caught up in Bromsgrove flat fire

By Tristan Harris Monday 17 February 2014 Updated: 19/02 22:19

TWO TEENAGERS were treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a second floor flat at Grafton House, Burcot Lane Bromsgrove, yesterday morning (Sunday).

The incident happened about 8.30am and the two teens were given oxygen at the scene.

Two fire crews from Bromsgrove and one from Redditch attended with the blaze being put out by 9am. Firefighters then used equipment to ventilate the property.

A West Midlands Ambulance spokesperson said one rapid response unit and an ambulance were sent to the scene.

Neither the man or the woman needed hospital treatment.

Share This

Regional news »


Redditch Standard
Ambulance demand soars as people go out partying

WEST Midlands Ambulance Service received double the number of calls ...

Stratford Observer
Dog deaths M40 lorry driver jailed

A YOUNG woman was severely injured and four valuable show ...

Worcester Observer

Visit the Worcester Observer website for the latest.

Evesham Observer
When your bin will be collected this Christmas

WASTE collections across Evesham and Pershore will be done at ...