Hi: 9° Lo:2°
By Tristan Harris Friday 21 February 2014 Updated: 21/02 12:24
FIREFIGHTERS put out a blaze at the Catshill Village Bakery at 6.10pm on Tuesday (February 18).
The fire started in an air-conditioning unit and, after it was put out, the two crews from Bromsgrove had to deal with the smoke-logged building.
They used positive pressure ventilation equipment to clear the air.
A FORD KA was completely destroyed by fire
RESIDENTS have been invited to an exciting 'waking
POLICE are stepping up uniformed and non-uniformed patrols
MARLBROOK Tip will be discussed at the full
AN OUTBREAK of norovirus has forced a ward to close ...
A MAN from Stratford who raped a prostitute twice as ...