Two teenagers caught up in Bromsgrove flat fire

By Tristan Harris Monday 17 February 2014 Updated: 19/02 22:19

TWO TEENAGERS were treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a second floor flat at Grafton House, Burcot Lane Bromsgrove, yesterday morning (Sunday).

The incident happened about 8.30am and the two teens were given oxygen at the scene.

Two fire crews from Bromsgrove and one from Redditch attended with the blaze being put out by 9am. Firefighters then used equipment to ventilate the property.

A West Midlands Ambulance spokesperson said one rapid response unit and an ambulance were sent to the scene.

Neither the man or the woman needed hospital treatment.

Share This

Regional news »


Redditch Standard
Manslaughter sentencing postponed for baby funeral

THE SENTENCING of a man who admitted to killing his ...

Stratford Observer
Stratford on Avon coffee shop crash accused found guilty

A FORMER Warwickshire Magistrate has escaped jail after his car ...

Worcester Observer

Visit the Worcester Observer website for the latest.

Evesham Observer
Family fun day to support good causes

THE PAIN of seeing a loved one's life significantly change ...

Local Businesses More Businesses »