Man taken to hospital after carpet fire in Bromsgrove

By Tristan Harris Monday 17 February 2014 Updated: 19/02 22:19

A MAN was taken to the Alexandra Hospital with after a carpet caught fire at a property in Bromsgrove in the early hours of this morning (Monday).

The incident, at the address in Foxwalks Avenue, took place at 5.40am.

The blaze had already been extinguished by the time the two crews from Bromsgrove Fire Station arrived, but the firefighters checked everything was safe and ventilated the property.

A West Midlands Ambulance Service spokesperson said one ambulance was sent to the scene and the man was taken to hospital after suffering burns to his foot .

Share This

Regional news »


Redditch Standard
Man seriously injured in assault

A MAN was taken to hospital with serious injuries after ...

Stratford Observer
Missing Birmingham man spotted in Stratford

A MISSING Birmingham man has been spotted in Stratford. James ...

Worcester Observer

Visit the Worcester Observer website for the latest.

Evesham Observer
Family fun day to support good causes

THE PAIN of seeing a loved one's life significantly change ...

Local Businesses More Businesses »