Two teenagers caught up in Bromsgrove flat fire

By Tristan Harris Monday 17 February 2014 Updated: 17/02 23:32

TWO TEENAGERS were treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a second floor flat at Grafton House, Burcot Lane Bromsgrove, yesterday morning (Sunday).

The incident happened about 8.30am and the two teens were given oxygen at the scene.

Two fire crews from Bromsgrove and one from Redditch attended with the blaze being put out by 9am. Firefighters then used equipment to ventilate the property.

A West Midlands Ambulance spokesperson said one rapid response unit and an ambulance were sent to the scene.

Neither the man or the woman needed hospital treatment.

Share This

Regional news »


Redditch Standard
Fun fair blocked from coming into town

A FUN fair has been cancelled after council officers blocked ...

Stratford Observer
Falcon Hotel set for £6 million facelift

THE HISTORIC Falcon Hotel in the centre of Stratford is ...

Worcester Observer

Visit the Worcester Observer website for the latest.

Evesham Observer
Calling all young masterchefs......

THE OBSERVER has teamed up with the Evesham Hotel to ...