Hi: 14° Lo:1°
Tuesday 19 February 2013 Updated: 19/02 21:59
A WARNING has been issued by Bromsgrove Police after needles, syringes and a bottle of Ketofen were stolen from a van in Stoke Prior.
The drug, which was in a 100ml brown bottle that was in a white box, is a strong anti-inflammatory used on animals. The side effects, if taken, include heartburn and swelling of the throat and airways, causing breathing difficulties.
The veterinary supplies were taken at some point between 6pm on Monday (February 18) and 8am on Tuesday (February 19) from the vehicle while it was parked in a road off Shaw Lane.
As well as that, a sat nav was also stolen in the raid on the Peugeot Partner van.
Anyone who finds the Ketofen should take it to their nearest police station or vet practice.
Anyone who has taken the substance should sèek medical attention immediately.
Witnesses to the theft or anyone with any information should call 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
RESIDENTS in Bromsgrove and Rubery are being warned
PETROL heads from Bromsgrove and Rubery are being
FOUR people, including three youths, have been jailed
YOUNG people, volunteers and staff from Bromsgrove's Basement
CAMPAIGNERS fighting to save services at the Alexandra Hospital have ...
STRATFORD District Council has handed over £2,215 worth of unused ...