Firefighters put out Bromsgrove chimney fire

By Carl Jackson Monday 28 January 2013 Updated: 31/01 10:03

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a Bromsgrove home after a fire broke out in a chimney.

The crew attended the property in Penmanor in Finstall around 2.10pm on Saturday (January 26).

They used ladders and working at height gear to put out the flames.

Share This

Regional news »


Redditch Standard
Unconfirmed sighting of missing woman Eve Cullen

OFFICERS searching for Hollywood woman Eve Cullen who has now ...

Stratford Observer
Stratford District Council to encourage more recycling

STRATFORD District Council’s bin lorries are not rubbish - but ...

Worcester Observer

Visit the Worcester Observer website for the latest.

Evesham Observer
Jack’s charged with a top job

A BROADWAY electrical firm has added a bright spark to ...

Local Businesses More Businesses »