Crews called to Bromsgrove home after dishwasher fire

By Carl Jackson Monday 28 January 2013 Updated: 30/01 00:12

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a Bromsgrove home after a dishwasher caught fire.

Crews were alerted to the property in Pavilion Gardens at 4.10pm on Friday (January 25) after a carbon monoxide detector went off.

The fire was put out before they arrived although there was flooding on the ground floor.

Firefighters carried out a thorough inspection of the home.

Share This

Regional news »


Redditch Standard
Spooktacular twist for thrill-seekers

VISITING your favourite theme park always guarantees a day packed ...

Stratford Observer
Dad of fallen paratrooper goes to Afghanistan in memory

THE FATHER of fallen paratrooper Conrad Lewis has made an ...

Worcester Observer

Visit the Worcester Observer website for the latest.

Evesham Observer
Knives in car lead to unpaid work

A FATHER-of-two who hid a kitchen knife under his car ...