Crews called to Bromsgrove home after dishwasher fire

By Carl Jackson Monday 28 January 2013 Updated: 30/01 00:12

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a Bromsgrove home after a dishwasher caught fire.

Crews were alerted to the property in Pavilion Gardens at 4.10pm on Friday (January 25) after a carbon monoxide detector went off.

The fire was put out before they arrived although there was flooding on the ground floor.

Firefighters carried out a thorough inspection of the home.

Share This

Regional news »


Redditch Standard
Four teens arrested in connection with 'fake police' scam

A GROUP of teenagers have been arrested in connection with ...

Stratford Observer
Vulnerable 20-year-old missing from Henley

A VULNERABLE 20-year-old has been missing from Henley since Thusday ...

Worcester Observer

Visit the Worcester Observer website for the latest.

Evesham Observer
Unprovoked assault on Vale jogger

WITNESSES are being sought following an unprovoked assault on a ...